18 February 2022
Who are we?Round Orange is a website & software development business based in Leicestershire, United Kingdom.
What information do we collect?The information we collect and process includes:
- Your IP address, browser and operating system (the 'User Agent' provided by your web browser) when you visit our websites.
- Information you choose to provide to us (through our contact page, by e-mail, post, etc).
- Publicly available information about your business (to understand your business when designing your website).
- Details about you and/or your business we are legally required to hold (e.g. Proof of company registration, etc).
Where do we store your information?
- All business records (accounts, correspondence, etc.) are stored in the United Kingdom.
- Your website or server will be hosted in the country most appropriate to your business needs (this will be discussed with you).
- With third parties both inside and outside the UK depending on your website needs (this will be discussed with you).
Who has access to your information?
- Only we have access to your information unless otherwise stated.
- Where a third party is involved with your website or app (e.g. hosting provider, payment processor), any information shared is only with your consent and/or where required by law.
- We will comply with legal requests from relevant law enforcement agencies.
- We do not sell or rent any information to third parties.
- We do not disclose any information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Your customer dataIn some cases, we may have access to data you hold about your customers (e.g. when we host/manage your website/servers).
- We do not collect, share, sell or rent any information about your customers.
- We limit any processing of your customer data to the minimum required to provide our services.
- Any processing of your customer data will be discussed with you in advance.
Your data protection rightsUnder data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing: You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Please contact us at (Email protected) if you wish to make a request.
- Where login or forms are used, we use session cookies which are removed when you logout or close your browser.